When Rhonda came over last week, we participated in the week's Addicts challenges. I was moving slow that day, so I only got one card done. This one works for the stamp of the week, which is the party set, and it also applies to the weekly challenge, which is to make a thank you card. I plan to send this to Linda after Friday's Cupcake Social! Have a great week!All stamps, note card, pretty little paper, heart twinkle stickers and ribbon by A Muse. Accessories: Stickles, Copics, SU! scallop border punch
5 comments:
Such a yummy card Victoria!
This is super cute!! Linda will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges Victoria! :)
CUTE card!! I'm sooo jealous you're going to the cupcake social!
Such a cute card! I am so sorry that I didn't get to meet you at the Cupcake Social (at least, I don't think I did!). It would have been nice to have someone at the door announcing everyone as they walked in the door - then I wouldn't have missed anyone! Have a great day!
I LOVE this delicious card V!!! I'm so glad I got to see it IRL and watch you create it!! Lots of tedious work with those little treats!! Turned out beautiful and worth the effort!
Post a Comment