Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stamping with Rhonda




































It was so much fun to get together with Rhonda yesterday and stamp! I really miss having so much free time to play. It definitely makes me appreciate the time I do have to craft and take advantage of it to stock up on cards. We played along with the Addicts Stamp of the Week challenge--using the Alpine Hut and Cupcake Builder set. Here are my two cards, plus two more, just for fun! My Alpine Hut card is a slider card. The car with the tree moves along that track I cut at the bottom of the card. All stamps, note cards, sheer white ribbon and pretty little papers are by A Muse. The gingerbread border punch as well as the red dot satin ribbon is by Martha Stewart. Thanks for looking, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like you two had a fun time stamping, nice cards! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Rhonda said...

Hi Victoria!! Your cards are so fun!! I still need to try that slider technique and I'm so proud of you for taking the idea and just going for it!!! I had a great time with you as usual and I agree that now that they're few and far between, I definitely appreciate them even more! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving at your mom's! :D HUGS!