I love Dawn McVey's color challenges. This was a fun challenge, and as I've perused the entries of other challenge participants, I see that a few of us had similar ideas in mind!These colors were a fresh change from the more earth-tone inspired autumn greetings I've been creating lately. I'm so used to adding a sentiment to the fronts of my cards that it felt odd leaving this one blank. But the more I looked at it, the more I felt that if I added anything else it would just be too crowded, so I left it alone.
Thanks for looking, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Card details:
Cardstock, ribbon and stamp by PaperTrey Ink; Versamark watermark ink; Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly punch; Pearls by A Muse and Basic Grey.
7 comments:
Beautiful card! Love the way you used the challenge colors.
love that gorgeous flourish!
Lovely card. I like that flourish and the butterflies. sweet, sweet.
Fun embossing and great blocks of color! Way to rock the color challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
This card is beautiful, Victoria. Love the layers of paper and embossing!!! Great job!!!
Neat idea! I love your use of all of the colors!
Very cute! I love your rainbow of color:)
Post a Comment