Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't Get Your Trunk In a Twist!

This week's Chicka Challenge is to make a card using a zoo animal. This was very hard for me, since upon close examination of my IMMENSE stamp collection, I've confirmed that very few of my stamps are of animals! However, I did find that I had this funny elephant stamp with a twisted trunk (thanks, Mom!) and thought it would pair well with the A Muse sentiment "Mama said there'd be days like this." This card would be good for someone who is going through a stressful time, and to remind them that life is too short to get one's "trunk in a twist"!

Thanks for looking, and Happy November!

Card details: Note card and sentiment from A Muse; Elephant image by Claudia Rose; Memento ink; Copic markers; EK Success and Marvy punches.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Your card totally works! Your little elephant is perfect with that sentiment. You always come up with the most clever cards, Victoria! Thanks for playing!