Sunday, November 22, 2009

Noel

This week's Chicka Challenge was a challenge for me. I had a hard time deciding which item that was gifted to me to use to make a card. I have several choices! My mom gave me my first PaperTrey Ink sets a couple of years ago. It was all of the Borders & Corners sets, which coordinate with the Marvy punches. I finally decided to use the Borders & Corners oval set as part of my Noel card. It took no time at all to make, but the result was elegant and simple.

Card details: Stamps, ink, paper and ribbon by PaperTrey Ink; A Muse pearl stickers; Corner Chomper; Marvy punches.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love this! Your card is pretty! Whoever receives this gem is a lucky gal! Thank you so much for playing! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love it when you play the challenge! Your ideas are great! Merry Thanksgiving!

Pamela said...

Beautiful! I love the simplicity of it.