This week's Chicka Challenge is to actually cut and use one of your extra special papers in your stash. This was very difficult for me because I have a TON of paper in my stash, and I consider most of it special! LOL! I finally decided on this beautiful oak leaf and acorn paper from PaperTrey Ink. It's part of a collection of six patterns in the Autumn Abundance line. I love pretty much everything from PaperTrey Ink, but this has to be one of my all time favorites. I also initiated a couple of images from their Fall Elegance stamp set. The glittery brown tag rim is new from Making Memories. I used it with their Tag Maker tool. I was really pleased with how this card turned out. I'm giving it to my mom on Thanksgiving. :-)Thanks for looking! Have a fabulous week!
Card details: Cardstock, designer paper, ink and stamps all from PaperTrey Ink; Brown glitter metal tag rim and Tag Maker tool from Making Memories. We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
1 comment:
OMG, Victoria! I can see why you didn't want to use this paper. I love it! It is just the perfect Fall/Thanksgiving paper. You really did it justice with that sweet sentiment and the pumpkin is perfect. Your Mom is gonna love her card! Thank you so much for playing along again this week.
Post a Comment