Thursday, November 26, 2009

With Gratitude

This is my second post today. I was inspired to play along with Dawn and Jane's Chicka Challenge early this week, since the theme was to make a card dedicated to gratitude.

I just took three pumpkin pies out of the oven and am enjoying a relatively quiet day at home before I head over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner.

I have a lot of gratitude this Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for my family and friends. I'm thankful I now I have a new job that is meaningful for me and challenges me every day. Most importantly, I'm thankful for my health, and that I'm a cancer survivor and made it to one year in remission.

What are you grateful for? Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing an interest in a fulfilling, creative hobby! Have a most Happy Thanksgiving!

Card details:
Ink, cardstock, button and twine by PaperTrey Ink; Stamps from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card! It is so wonderful that you have made it a year. I am grateful that I got to meet you in person. I could tell by that encounter that you are a woman of quiet strength and beauty. Thank you so much for playing along this week.

Pamela said...

So pretty!!!

Congrats on making it 1 year and hope that this time next year we are celebrating year 2 with you as well. It has been a trying year for me and I am grateful for my family and a great circle of friends!

jane bosi said...

Beautiful card--Praise God for your health!! Thank you so much for playing along!