Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paper Crafting Trend: Doilies

Greetings! I hope your month is off to a good start. A former co-worker of mine invited me to the opera recently, and I wanted to send her a thank you note, so I decided to ink up one of my newer stamp purchases, the circle doily from Hero Arts. I'm sure you've seen that doilies are a hot trend in paper crafts right now. Thanks to Betsey Veldman's recent post on crafting your own, I'm inspired to try my hand at making my own version using stamps already in my stash, but that will have to wait for a bit. I've got several projects in queue already, including making 16 calendars for Christmas gifts!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week!

Card details:
Kraft note card, circle doily stamp and latte chalk ink by Hero Arts; Martha Stewart paper doily embellishment; circle border and friends stamps, Melon Berry paper and ink, Chamomile ink, Simply Chartreuse grosgrain ribbon by PaperTrey Ink; Making Memories paper flower; rhinestones by K & Co.; french background stamp by Stampin' Up; Versamark ink; maize cardstock by Memory Box; Rich Cocoa ink by Memento; EK Success circle punch.

4 comments:

Sue Ann said...

FANTASTIC~~ Love the colors that you used and how you tied it all together.

Dana said...

This is beyond stunning Victoria! Simple marvelous!

Laurie said...

How funny that I wanted to say exactly what Dana said! This is beyond gorgeous! I absolutley love it!

Lindsay said...

Love the colors on this one and that Martha tag! I am such a sucker for those!