
Hi there! I hope you're having fun with this month's PTI Blog Hop Challenge! I decided to transfer an ordinary brown lunch bag into a wrap for one of four loaves of my banana bread I made recently (this is the last loaf I have left that I pulled out of the freezer; they've been popular!). I trimmed a strip of Summer Sunrise cardstock and stamped one of the large polka dot border stamps from Polka Dot Basics II on it in coordinating ink. I then made the "handmade bread" label using several stamps from the Just For You stamp set. I slipped the loaf inside the bag, turned down the top edges of the bag a few times, then wrapped my decorative belly band around the middle. I tied a length of dark chocolate polka dot ribbon around the ends of my plastic bag that encases the banana bread, and I was done!
Thanks for looking! Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Project Supplies:
Brown lunch sack; Ribbon, cardstock, stamps and ink by PTI; Circle punch by EK Success; Scalloped circle punch by Marvy.
25 comments:
Very cute! I love the yellow polka dot wrap around the bag. Great job, Victoria!
Wonderful idea! So pretty with the polka dot ribbon!
This is such a cute bag!!
The belly band is such a cute way to dress up the bag. Simple, but just the right touch!
What a yummy bag for this yummy gift.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
What a sweet project!!
Love that little belly band! Polka Dots are awesome!
A belly band is a great idea and you could put something like that together quickly if you needed a gift on the spot.
so perfect for an abnormally shaped gift! i am now starting to crave homeade bread though...and it is almost midnight! eek! tfs
Victoria this is such a great idea! I love it! A great way to dress up a yummy gift!
Nice wrap for a loaf of bread! Well done!
super cute! i'd love to receive some banana bread, let alone in this ADORABLE bag!!
This is so CUTE! YUM on the bread too!!
Have a GREAT day.. Happy Hopping!
Yummmmm.....great idea to dress up this gift!! And I love the polka dots!
What a wonderful idea! Love how you've dressed it up!
Excellent idea using a belly band to quickly dress up a brown bag. Very nice.
Sounds Yummy! What a wonderful way to present that scrumptious bread! Lovin' the polka dots!
I love the belly band on your bag; it reminds me of those awesome bands around the PTI stamp sets (yummo!)
loving the banana polka dot belly band!!! terrific gift idea!
Very cute! Great job!
Very cute. Great use for the bag too!
What a wonderful idea!!!! Love the polka dot wrap!! such a great way to dress up a homemade gift!!!
Great way to make your bread pretty! Nice way to present a gift of homemade bread.
Clever way to dress up a homemade gift. I hope to get a lot of use out of that set soon and I'll add this idea. Thanks for sharing.
What a special touch to a handmade gift. It shows you really care about the recipient. Nice job, Victoria.
Post a Comment