Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You, Nichole

This card is for Nichole Heady, one of the co-founders and owners of PaperTrey Ink. A bunch of us on the PTI forum decided to participate in a blog hop especially for her in appreciation for all she does. Words can't express how much Nichole and the rest of the PaperTrey team have influenced me. I know I'm a better crafter because of them, that's for sure. The inspiration Nichole and the PTI design team provide is endless, and just when I think things can't possibly get any better, they prove me wrong!
Nichole, I am in awe of your talent, both as a crafter and as a business person. How you find the time to do it all, I will never know, especially because you make it all look so easy (and I am sure it is not at all easy to be a wife, mother, business owner and crafter in addition to all of the other hats you wear!), but you have my utmost respect and admiration.
I will keep this short because you have many more fans who want to share their appreciation with you, but I just want to say thank you for all you do. You are simply the best! You can continue to count on me as a loyal customer always.

Card details:
Paper, stamps, ribbon, button, die and impression plate from PTI; Memento ink; Copic markers; 1.75" circle punch from EK Success.

24 comments:

BethieJ said...

Victoria your card is BEAUTIFUL! I just LOVE it!

Cathy Weber said...

Such a pretty card. I love that particular mat stack and am so happy that image fits within it so well. You did a great job coloring the beautiful flowers.

Chris Simon said...

Oh my, this is super! I love the warm fall colors you've used, and the layout is perfect. Great job!

Gayatri said...

Well said Victoria! Beautiful card. Love the coloring.

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful coloring on those flowers! Love the striped dp to match!

Sue Ann said...

WOW Victoria this is so beautiful!! I love the colors that you used!!!

Aimes said...

So bright and happy! Love those colours!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva said...

I love the colors you chose. Very nice card. I also liked what you said about Nichole making you a better crafter. I think that stmt is spot on! She DOES make us better! :)

Kara said...

gorgeous..i love autumn abundance with the big stamp from all booked up!! looks awesome!

Sara Mac said...

Such a bright, cheery card Victoria! Great coloring.

peggysue said...

Oh beautiful! I had no idea those images would fit inside that mat stack . . . darn. Add to the wish list! Great coloring!

Susan said...

So beautiful!! Love the colors! I love how you put the flower image inside the mat stack die cut like that!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! Great job on your coloring!

DF said...

Beautiful card! I love the stripes you stamped. I think this card is warming me up to the idea of distressed stamps. :)

Nerina said...

What a beautiful warm wonderful card! These colours make the whole sentiment so heartwarming and wonderful! I love the way you've used this image with the Mat Stack 3 too!!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! Love the fall colors!

Lizzie Jones said...

I love how warm and cheerful your card feels. And that sentiment is totally appropriate!

Ginny said...

Such a beautiful card, your coloring is amazing!!

Pam S said...

The colours are so sunshiney and cheerful. Love it!

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the colors...so happy and the flowers are totally beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! beautiful card!

Suzanne said...

Victoria, this is so beautiful. I love it all! It's so bright and cheery!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!!

Deb said...

I had been on the fence on the Mat Stack 3 die, but based on this card...I think I am going to have to pick that up on my next PTI order. Lovely card!!!