Sunday, July 31, 2011

PaperTrey Playhouse Challenge: Christmas in July

Happy Sunday! I'm back with a holiday card. Christmas in July? Yep! Lou posted a challenge last week on the PaperTrey Playhouse blog to make a holiday card. Believe it or not, I do not make my own holiday cards to send out to family and friends. It's not for lack of supplies, I have plenty of those. I just choose to spend my time working on my annual calendar gifts. I make 12 each year and I have to start right about now in order to give myself enough time to get them done before Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous! So going to use the flourish on the tree die cut idea!

Krista said...

so pretty. love the ribbon. and can totally see this design in a number of colors. and you make TWELVE calendars a year for gifts??! nutty! :)