Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 1

Happy July to you! I'm participating in Kristina Werner's and Jennifer McGuire's joint Summer Card Class for the next month. Since I work full time, it's hard for me to get crafting time in during the week, so I make the most of my weekends and try to get a lot of stamping done!

Here is my card for this week's color combo:

At first glance I thought the color combo was going to be a bit of a challenge for me, but the hard part was actually deciding which stamps to ink! I finally chose PTI's A Day at the Beach set, which I've owned since it first came out but I'd never inked. I also made a couple of other cards using the bonus color combos featured on Friday. I'll be back with a separate post for those.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: