I'll be back with Challenge 10 after it's been released and I've completed it!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Stamp-A-Faire Challenge #9
Stamp-A-Faire Challenge 9 is to look at stamps in a new way--sideways, upside down, etc. and try to come up with something unique. Earlier today I was working on a baby card for a co-worker and used the Bundle of Love set. I still had the set out, and I decided to see if I could come up with something interesting for the three different patterned swatches for the baby sling. My result was a flower/pinwheel. I was still on the warm color combo kick from the previous challenge, so here is my finished card:
I'll be back with Challenge 10 after it's been released and I've completed it!
I'll be back with Challenge 10 after it's been released and I've completed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've had a productive day! Great cards! and good luck!
Post a Comment