Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PaperTrey Playhouse Challenge: Embellishments

Happy Tuesday! I've been posting tons the last few days. Thankfully I've been better about photographing my cards right after I finish them! Today's card is just making the deadline for the current PaperTrey Playhouse challenge, which is to dig out embellishments that have been gathering dust in the craft closet and put them to good use!


I've had these Maya Road fabric flowers and leaf stick pins for quite awhile and have never used them. Now I'm wondering why I waited so long! They are fun to play with! I used the "You are a treasure" sentiment from the Signature Series dress form set on the tag, though it's hard to see in the picture. Patterned papers are from the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kay D said...

This is lovely- gorgeous flower, and I love the soft, romantic feel of the card!

Tigriswillreign said...

So pretty! I would ADORE leaf stick pins! I just got some 3-tiered pearl ones (like Dana S uses) from Maya Road that I'm anxious to try out!

Krista said...

really, really pretty! still planning on playing along with this challenge even though it's closed