Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-A-Faire Challenge #1

Happy Weekend! I'm participating in PTI's Stamp-A-Faire Challenges today. There are 10 total and I've completed each one, so you will see quite a few posts from me today!

First up is Challenge 1, to create a patterned strip using decorative elements. I decided to make a border using the three button images from Studio Style:

The color combo was one of the bonus combos provided this week for Online Card Camp.

Back in a few minutes with Challenge 2.

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I LOVE how you created that fun border!!

Krista said...

the border is adorable! what is the button filler from? LOVE that bunches!

Unknown said...

love your button jar!!

Joyce said...

Congratulations on winning! This is a beautiful card, and I'm so glad Nicole pointed it out, because I hadn't yet had time to go through the entire blog hop. I love your colors and the way you have buttons inside and outside the jar.