Although I missed the party last night, I still made time to participate in the virtual A Muse Lounge Pajama Party challenges. The first challenge was to make a card inspired by your favorite snack or drink. Honestly, I don't really have a favorite, I like a lot things! When I opened up my drawer of food-related stamps, the first to jump out at me was this ice cream cone, which I'd never used on a card before. This seemed like the perfect reason to try it out. I recall seeing one of the A Muse designers, Elena I think, who had made a card and scored the background with lines that imitate the pattern of a waffle cone, so I decided to try out that technique. The Scor-Pal made it super easy.Stamps, paper by A Muse; Memento ink; Copic markers; SU! word window punch.
2 comments:
What a *sweet* card!! I love the scoring on here! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge! :)
You are braver than I to score the whole card. I love the look of the cone; makes me hungry for ice cream!
Post a Comment