The second challenge was to create a card inspired by a favorite game. I remember I loved to play the "Go Fish" card game with my grandmother and sister when I was little, so this card was inspired by that fond memory. I thought the fishing pole stamp would make a fun frame for the fishing boy. My Stamp-A-Ma-Jig made it easy to get precise placement on the first try. I couldn't bear to cut up my new wood grain paper, so I used a scrap of brown note card to create the "gone fishing" sign, and swiped the edges of the sign and post with brown ink to give it a distressed wood look. I inked only the small fish from the "Gone Fishing" image and stamped him at the end of the boy's line so it looked like he was about to catch something!Paper, stamps by A Muse; Memento ink; Copic markers.
4 comments:
that does make a great frame...so creative!!
This is just awesome! Your fishing pole frame is SO clever!!
The fishing pole frame is a great idea.
This is too cute, I love the fishing pole frame!!! BRAVO!!!
Post a Comment