Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sunny Days




















Here we are, already at the end of July. This month has gone by in a blur. The Pacific Northwest has been experiencing a string of super HOT and sunny days recently. We aren't used to these high 90's and low 100's degree temperatures. Personally, I find anything above 75-80 degrees too warm for me, and I get cranky! I am so thankful I invested in a heat pump several years ago. Now when I come home from work and open the door, I am greeted with a wave of nice, cool air. Aaahhh!

Speaking of work, I have some exciting news--I accepted a new position with another company and am leaving behind the stressful sales job that I've held for three and a half years. My new job is a complete departure from sales and the transportation industry. I will be doing project management and customer service within the health care field, ensuring clinical research trials are conducted ethically and the well being of the research participants is protected. I know this will be a much more fulfilling position for me, and I am really looking forward to starting later in August!

I leave with you with three cards I made recently, the first which I sent as my A Muse bumper card for the month. I was able to make the three cards with one sheet of the 8 x 8 hibiscus designer paper. It's from the "Destination Paradise" paper pad from Me & My Big Ideas. All of the stamps are by A Muse, except for the large hibiscus stamp on the second card, which is by Impress.

Thanks for looking, and hope you're having a great summer!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love this paper! The stamps you picked work perfectly. Nice work, Victoria!