Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pajama Party Challenge #4

The final challenge was to make a card inspired by a favorite movie. One of my favorite movies is "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline. It always brings a smile to my face when I watch it. Of course, I love anything where France is the setting! For this card, I broke out my beloved Eiffel Tower, Ooh La La, and Kissing Couple stamps. I even got to try out the new banner die from the Studio Essentials Slice cartridge. I had to cut out the red banner free hand since my Slice machine didn't seem to be calibrated right, but I didn't have time to try to troubleshoot it.

Paper, stamps by A Muse; Memento ink; Copic markers; Spica marker; Slice machine and cartridge.

4 comments:

cheiron said...

Love your card Victoria! And love that movie...especially the necklace she sells to Cartier!

brynpilting said...

Oh, I love that movie too! And all the fun lines from it, "Fester, fester, rot, rot, rot!" Or "You people make my ass twitch" said in worst French accent. Such a cute movie and a really cute card Victoria! I love the little banner!

Alanna Harris said...

what a great card!!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic card - perfect colors and images!