PaperTrey Ink is celebrating its 4th anniversary. As part of the festivities, customers are invited to post their favorite PTI project they created over the past year. This was pretty easy for me to select. I originally posted this card last summer to share the birthday card I made for a dear friend's birthday. I re-posted it again in late December as one of my top 10 cards for 2010. This card was inspired by Dawn McVey, who always comes up with unique color combinations and shares fun products (e.g. like the Martha Stewart doily tags) she's discovered that quickly become favorites for her fan base! Thanks for the never-ending inspiration and enabling, Dawn!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Happy Anniversary PaperTrey Ink!
PaperTrey Ink is celebrating its 4th anniversary. As part of the festivities, customers are invited to post their favorite PTI project they created over the past year. This was pretty easy for me to select. I originally posted this card last summer to share the birthday card I made for a dear friend's birthday. I re-posted it again in late December as one of my top 10 cards for 2010. This card was inspired by Dawn McVey, who always comes up with unique color combinations and shares fun products (e.g. like the Martha Stewart doily tags) she's discovered that quickly become favorites for her fan base! Thanks for the never-ending inspiration and enabling, Dawn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great design, Victoria. I immediately saw Dawn's inspiration. And lucky me got to personally make some of the MS tags while she visited. So, I can say for sure that you did her proud. *wink*
Post a Comment