Day 2 of the PTI Anniversary festivities and we were given the opportunity to download a great freebie page of tags created by the amazing PTI stamp designers. I look forward to working with the rest of the tags, but today I was able to create two cards with a couple of the images. First up is the tag designed by
Alli Miles. I have to say I think this card is one of my all time favorites (feel free to click on the picture for a closer look). The color combination is totally new for me. I paired Alli's flower tag which I colored with Copics and embellished with Buttercup Stickles, with her birthday greeting from the Communique Curves sentiment set on top of some Distressed Dots paper. The black card base was stamped with some of the larger polka dots from Polka Dot Basics 2. I'm really pleased with this card, and I can't wait to print out more of Alli's tag!

The second card I created features
Lisa Johnson's cute heart tag. Some more Copic coloring, Limitless Layer die cut and Mat Stack 1 die cut and banner die cut, some great images from the Round & Round anniversary set and fun papers from Memory Box complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Great cards and colour choices!!
LOVE the embossed dots!!
great look with plenty of wow but little effort
Post a Comment