Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Special Delivery

I joined a Valentine treat swap on the PTI forum recently. Hopefully my recipient will have my package delivered to her soon. When I got home from work today, I had a box waiting on my doorstep from Michelle. Oh my goodness, what loveliness was contained inside! Although my pictures don't accurately capture her gorgeous creativity (and please click on them to get a better view), here is a peek at the beautiful card:

Here is a photo of all of the beautiful parcels within the box:
Michelle asked me to tell her several things about myself including my favorite color, favorite treats and what some of my other interests are aside from crafting and then she clearly used my responses to assemble the perfect collection of gifts. Inside these carefully wrapped packages were a box of tea, three Valentine stamps by Verve, tbree small tubes for packaging special goodies, some sheer white polka dot ribbon, a dark chocolate raspberry filled Ghirardelli bar and two books! I was soooooo spoiled! You have truly made not only my day but my entire month, Michelle! I am amazed by your thoughtfulness and creativity. Un grand merci! (A huge thank you!)

No comments: