Saturday, February 18, 2017

PTI Celebrating the Past, Present & Future: 2009

I'm back with another card to share for Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebration, and this time we're revisiting 2009.  2009 was good year for me.  It was my first full year I was cancer free and I finally left a very toxic job that I'd endured for almost four years that had made me miserable and unhealthy.

I pulled out Damask Designs for my card, which I actually had in my box of stamps to unload.  Now I'm reconsidering my decision to let this set go and may hold on to it a bit longer!  In anticipation of a wedding I'll be attending this spring, I made a card for that ahead of time.  This card also uses the Love & Marriage stamp set, the Limitless Layers heart dies, Enclosed Love die and a sticker from Little B Designs.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: