I'm back to share my card I made for the Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge. Today we are revisiting 2015 and I chose to use the Baker's Dozen stamp set. This is one of my favorite birthday stamp sets because it gives you a different cupcake for every month of the year, plus a bonus cupcake, a lovely frame and some great celebratory sentiments. I decided to get a head start on my sister's birthday card. Her birthday isn't until the end of May, but it's always good to plan ahead! She loves all things pink, cupcakes and butterflies. I incorporated all three into this card! This card also utilizes the Hooray patterned paper. I love this paper collection. It's my go-to paper for birthday cards and has patterns that work well for both masculine and feminine cards.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:
So pretty! Love the banners and your pretty cupcake.
Post a Comment