Saturday, February 18, 2017

PTI Celebrating the Past, Present & Future: 2011

I'm having so much fun playing along with the Papertrey Ink anniversary celebration.  This is giving me the opportunity to pull out many neglected stamp sets and remind myself why I bought them in the first place!  For the 2011 challenge, I decided to use the Background Basics Newsprint set.  I remember being very frustrated when this set came out because I have serious issues with lining up stamps and for the life of me, I could not get these stamps to stamp out straight.  Fast forward a few years and now we have the MISTI to thank for coming to the rescue!  I think that tool has given me the opportunity to save a few stamp sets from the sell box!

I also used the Warm Happiness Too and Watercooler Talk stamp sets, along with the Limitless Layers Square dies on this card.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: