I'm back to share my latest creation for the Papertrey Ink anniversary celebration. I chose Embellished Elegance as the stamp set to work with for this challenge. The giant happy stamp and die cut are one of my favorite elements from this set, and I knew I wanted to use it on my card. I've mentioned before in previous blog posts that I moved into a new house last fall. Putting together my new craft room has been both a joy and a pain point because I have so much stuff. SO MUCH! I've been stamping for 25 years of my life. That's a long time to accumulate craft supplies and I still don't have all of it moved over! So in setting up my craft space in the new house, this is now forcing me to confront how much stuff I have and to reassess what I really love and want to keep and what needs to go. Patterned paper. Love it, but I have way more than I can possibly ever use. Accepting my patterned paper problem, I've decided I have to start using it up, it's taking up way too much space in my craft room. So...back to my card. I pulled out some of the Green Tea Leaves patterned paper and actually used it on my card! It was only one sheet and I still have the rest of the pad, but I'll take this incremental success!
These colors are not at all my normal crafting style. I tend to prefer bold, bright colors and I've always shied away from pastels in pretty much everything. I don't tend to wear soft pastels, decorate with them or craft with them. Well, time to change that! At least in the crafting arena.
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment