This card uses the Ruby Rose stamp set and dies, which I'm embarrassed to admit have never been used prior to this! I also pulled out Mat Stack 1 for the frame image and die cut and the sentiment is from one of my favorite sets, We Go Together. The Pure Poppy patterned paper is die cut with one of the Tipped Tops dies.
Saturday, February 18, 2017
PTI Celebrating the Past, Present & Future: 2013
2013 was the year I finally had one of my cards accepted for publication. After trying for several years, I almost gave up but on a whim, sent in a card for one of the Paper Crafts Magazine's special issues. I remember receiving the email from Susan Opel, telling me that my card had been selected and I nearly fell off my chair and cried and laughed from amazement. When trying to decide what to do for the 2013 PTI anniversary challenge, I thought back to that year and my card that was selected and decided to use the same color scheme of the card that was published, Pure Poppy and Summer Sunrise. I wish I could link to the card that was in the magazine, but I can't seem to find a digital photo of it and my issue of the magazine is still packed away from my house move last fall.
This card uses the Ruby Rose stamp set and dies, which I'm embarrassed to admit have never been used prior to this! I also pulled out Mat Stack 1 for the frame image and die cut and the sentiment is from one of my favorite sets, We Go Together. The Pure Poppy patterned paper is die cut with one of the Tipped Tops dies.
Thanks for stopping by!
This card uses the Ruby Rose stamp set and dies, which I'm embarrassed to admit have never been used prior to this! I also pulled out Mat Stack 1 for the frame image and die cut and the sentiment is from one of my favorite sets, We Go Together. The Pure Poppy patterned paper is die cut with one of the Tipped Tops dies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love your color combo, and this card makes me smile! Very pretty & colorful!
Post a Comment