This time I made two cards for Dawn's Color Challenge. I made the "Hello Sunshine" one first, and since I still had all of my scraps out, I decided to make another one, so pulled out the Tea for Two set. I think I like the tea one best, but they were both fun to make, and challenged me to use a color combination I normally wouldn't think to use.Cards Details:
Cardstock, Text Style designer paper, stamps, ink and ribbon by PaperTrey Ink; buttons by Making Memories; Fiskars Apron Lace border punch; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper; SU! Word Window Punch.


3 comments:
These are both lovely - these colours just rock! Jo x
Both cards are super sweet. Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
These are gorgeous! Love the color combo and the details with the ribbon and buttons and twine, they're so pretty!
Post a Comment