Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thread Your Day with Happiness

I thought I'd share one more card I made recently. The color combination and scraps from today's card inspired me to create this card that I posted earlier this week. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, and one I purchased recently. I just thought it was so cheerful and could be used for many occasions. I was really pleased with how this card turned out. It's very cheery, and just what we need when it's gray and raining outside (like today).

I was just thinking how more and more companies are making things so easy for crafters by designing full product lines that coordinate--paper, ribbon, ink, stamps, embellishments. I do like the convenience of being able to use just one company's products to pull together a card and know that everything coordinates, but I find I get even more satisfaction when I can mix things up and see what interesting creations result from a variety of different brands. I think that's what I like best about being a crafter.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the holiday weekend, and I hope you get lots of time to craft!

Card Details: Cardstock, ribbon, designer paper, button, ink by PaperTrey Ink; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; glitter glue by PSX; sentiment by Hero Arts.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and the pretty butterflies!