Congratulations to Tracy on a year of sketch challenges! If she gets 52 entries this week, one lucky person is going to get an amazing prize! Check out her blog for more details. This is my interpretation of her sketch. My card is a non-traditional size; it's actually a 5 1/2" x 2 1/2 " card scrap left over from some kraft cardstock I cut and scored for another card base. It was fun to make an alternative size, and yet another great way to use up those scraps!Card details:
Basic Grey paper; A Muse stamps; Koh-I-Noor pencils; Memento ink; Marvy punches.
5 comments:
WOW Victoria, you have a lot of posts I need to catch up on. I like the non traditional size of this card. Great idea to use up scraps. Such a warm & cozy card! Very tastefully done! I'm glad fall is just around the corner.
Your card size is perfect for this sketch! Love that background paper too. You are on a roll, Victoria!!!
Ooohh, I likeee this size of card..different what I normally do. Thanks for the inspiration. This card is beautiful..love that tree! Great use of PP and the sentiment..just perfect!! You did awesome of Tracy's sketch! Hope to see more! :o)
Beautiful!!!
Hey girl, soooo lovin' this non-traditional size. And your take on the sketch is rockin'. I'm so tickled to have you playing along. Thanks for celebrating #52 with me!
Hugs,
Tracy
Post a Comment