This week's Chicka Challenge is to create a card using both ribbon and brads--uh oh, I see that's brads, not a brad. Well, I'm too lazy to redo my card! I seem to be on this kick lately to use up scraps from my stash. Every piece of paper on the card with the exception of the card base was a scrap. Ever since I joined the Copic marker bandwagon, my color pencils have been rather neglected. I decided it was time to break them out again. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to use the Prismacolor pencils, so I'm going to try not to neglect them so much from now on.Have a great week!
Card details:
Kraft cardstock from PaperTrey Ink; candy backgroun paper, pumpkin bucket and jack o' lantern face stamps by Memory Box; sentiment by The Cat's Pajamas; striped paper by Making Memories; ribbon by The Paper Studio; brad by Queen & Co.; Prismacolor pencils; Stampin Up! scalloped border punch; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
2 comments:
Hi Victoria, using one brad is perfect! Love this little pumpkin basket. You have reminded me to use my colored pencils and I plan to use them on a card soon. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge this week. Great work!!!
Cute! Good for you using up your scraps! I think it's perfect with 1 brad!! :D
Post a Comment