I'm back to share a couple of cards I made for this month's "Create Along with Us" challenge at Papertrey Ink. This month's release focused on autumn and Halloween products, which thrilled me to no end since that's my favorite time of the year. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Wicked Elixirs set and dies. While I wait for my order to arrive next week, I drew inspiration from the "potent potions" theme and created my own version using the Love Potion stamp set and dies, along with some creepy images from the Tiny Treats: Halloween set.
My apologies for the terrible shadows on the photos. The sun is beating into my craft room right now. Great natural light, but the shadows are tricky for photo editing!
Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Great job on your card. Nice interpenetration of the challenge.
Post a Comment