Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Stamp A Faire 2017--Heather's Challenge: 7th Anniversary, Wool

Getting closer to the end!  Heather inspired us to create a stitched layered embellishment for her 7th anniversary project.  I wish I was a more adept sewer.  I have a small sewing machine that I purchased just for crafting and I've used it only once.  One of these days I will have to get either my mom or my boyfriend's mom, both who are accomplished seamstresses, to give me a lesson!  In the meantime, I can vaguely remember the basics of hand sewing from my Brownie Girl Scout days and can fumble my way through simple stitches, which is what I did on the leaf veins of this felt die cut using Enclosed Leaf dies.

I attached my felt die cut embellishment to a panel of Autumn Abundance patterned paper and added a simple paper die cut from a Fancy Pants pack of embellishments and called it good!

No comments: