For the 8th anniversary of bronze, Kimberly challenged us to create a project using Perfect Pearls or another metallic pigment powder. It's been ages since I used Perfect Pearls, and I ended up using them on multiple projects this weekend. I should keep them in a more accessible location in my craft room because for something so simple, they sure pack a big "wow" punch! The only downfall is that they are messy and get everywhere...
I used the Leaf Prints stamp set (that got a lot of use this weekend!) and stamped the leaf image in Versamark ink on a brown die cut from the Limitless Layers Oval 2.5" collection and then applied bronze Perfect Pearls to the leaf. I adhered the oval onto a scalloped oval die cut from the same collection. This was added on top of the Autumn Abundance patterned paper panel. Then I stamped the sentiment from Infinity Frames Sentiments on the small banner die cut from Tag Sale #10 (perfect size for really small sentiments!) and added some foam adhesive to apply it over the focal image.

1 comment:
Beautiful! That elegant leaf image was a perfect way to use the Pearls. So pretty! Thank you for playing along! :D
Post a Comment