Lizzie had us create a project using a woodgrain inlay technique for the 5th anniversary wood challenge. I had fall on my mind when I pulled out my wood paper sheets from my stash and thought this technique might pair nicely with Dawn's Enclosed: Leaf die set.
I had already prepared the leaf background paper while playing around with a new 8 x 8 background stamp from Stampendous and my Nuvo Embellishment mousse pots a few weeks ago and was saving it for the perfect project. What's nice is that I was able to get two card panels and a few scraps large enough to create two tags from that one background stamp! Score! I decided to use the two leaves I die cut for Lizzie's technique and create a pair of cards, changing the sentiment for each one.

1 comment:
Love this one. Great job on this challenge.
Post a Comment