Anna challenged us to create a die cut frame backed with stamped linen for her 4th anniversary project. For this year's event, I tried to pull out older stamp and die sets in my collection, along with my hoard of patterned papers and give them some attention. As I went through my sets looking for an interesting frame, I found the Simply Jane set. This is an "oldie but goodie" set!
I stamped the silhouette cameo from Simply Jane on a scrap of linen fabric in Dark Chocolate ink and embellished it with a die cut flower from the same collection. I added a "string of pearls" around the lady's neck using Bisque Liquid Pearls. I then inserted the stamped linen scrap between two of the ornate frame die cuts and added this focal panel to several layers of patterned paper and a Spring Moss die cut oval.

2 comments:
Oh Simply Jane is such a perfect choice for this challenge! (And this set is in my wish list for ages hehehe). Great card!
Thank you for participating!
Anna Koss
LOVELY JOB!!!! This challenge was made for your card! ;)
Post a Comment