Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Stamp A Faire 2017--Yana's Challenge: 6th Anniversary, Iron

Yana inspired us to create a metallic embossed die cut for her 6th anniversary challenge.  I had really liked the look of the aged spice embossing enamel on this card, and thought it would create an interesting effect if I added multiple layers to a die cut word, so I gave it a go.  This stuff is really thick to begin with, thicker than standard embossing powder, so it took a long time to melt with my heat tool.  I ended up adding three layers of the embossing enamel and it definitely looks like a metal word embellishment!


Feel free to click on the picture for a closer look.  I added my die cut word to a Shape Up pumpkin die cut and stamped the remainder of my sentiment onto the Leaf Print patterned paper die cut pumpkin segments.  Simple, but elegant card.

No comments: