Monday, August 28, 2017

Stamp A Faire 2017--Michelle's Challenge: 2nd Anniversary, Cotton

The second challenge for the 2nd anniversary had us get the needle and thread out for some stitching!  I'm so glad I was able to find some crinoline at JoAnn's last weekend.  This was one of my favorite projects for the entire event, but please don't look too closely at my stitches, as they aren't very even! (My boyfriend's mom is a seamstress, I think she would be horrified at my stitching!)  I think these sachets would make a wonderful little gift, or as a stocking stuffer for the holidays.

I used Michelle's second method for dying the crinoline with Copic markers.  It was a quick and easy way to get the colors I wanted for my flowers. I used the Friendly Flower dies and some Royal Velvet buttons, and the latest Mix and Mat Pinked Edge die to make my sachet.

No comments: