Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Stamp A Faire 2017--Amy's Challenge: 4th Anniversary, Linen

I'm back to share more of my Stamp A Faire projects with you today!  I'm up to the 4th anniversary, which is linen.  This was my favorite project of the two I made using linen.  Amy challenged us to stamp some fabric to wrap a special gift.  I had so much fun stamping the beautiful maple leaf from Leaf Prints on the fabric.  I picked up a bar of wonderful smelling soap from Tuesday Morning recently called Golden Sugar Maple (have you discovered Tuesday Morning yet? OH, that's a dangerous place...and they sell craft supplies, among all sorts of fantastic goods!), which inspired the theme for my linen wrap.


I added a stamped paper die cut Leaf Print embellishment to top off my wrap and secured the two ends of the fabric with Terracotta Tile grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: